Please remember to support TechMove – by clicking on the Amazon links all or going to techmovepodcast.com/amazon.
Get to know Rod and Keith of TechMove
In This Episode…
In the first segment, Rod and Keith continue with “Fix It Even If It Ain’t’ Broke – A7sII Edition” with all kinds of neat mods for your Sony A7sII including
- Fixing the overly sensitive auto-switching of the EVF sensor with LightDims
- Enhancing the A7sII eyecup using the Altura Eyecup
- Protecting the A7sII LCD… with the Expert Shield
In the outtro they discuss a myriad of topics, including…
- A philosophical discussion, “Is Filmic Going Extinct,” referencing HBO’s “The Greenlight Project”
- Keith’s new Zacuto Gratical HD and Gratical X and Zacuto Axis Modifications,
- Why camera parts are so expensive and the Really Right Stuff FH-350 Handle Assembly
- Newly announced products, such last the BlackMagic Micro Studio 4K, the new DJI Osmo and X series of cameras.
- Does the A7sII Overheat? Keith reports on his findings…
- Keith’s new take on the C300mkII vs the Sony FS5
- Oh, yeah, and find out how to Win Your Free Flocking!
Please remember to support TechMove – it’s easy and doesn’t cost you anything, just click on these Amazon links all over these pages or go to techmovepodcast.com/amazon.